Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It really isn't that hard

Is it really asking a lot of a parent to sit with there kids under 5 while they have a bath? Statistics or not, 1 child drowning in a tub is too many. Why must a parent all of the sudden feel the need to pick up the house at the very moment your child enters the tub? It's silent, parents!! You cannot hear them drown. I don't care if you can see them from the other room. I really don't. Being in the same room with them is what is most important. Would it really be worth the house being clean if your child dies b/c you just had to pick up the house right then?? Doubt it, but apparently it would take something as drastic as that to happen to have a parent see this costly mistake.

3 comments:

Trinity! said...

how did I miss you had a blog?? I never knew, WTF??? It's cute Beth!

Cookin' with Crystal said...

I thought they would have commented on your blog. LOL.

Anyhow, I totally agree on the tub deal. As you know. You are an awesome mom.
While you can give people info, you can't make them sit with the kid. It lies in their hands and hopefully noone we know will drown in the tub.

Hugs girl

Beth said...

Thanks Crystal. I did a poll on another site I go to and got a few of the same reponses and it upset me so much. Some women have to try so hard to have a baby and then risk there childs life because they want to get something done. It is frustrating to say the least.