Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back again. This will be a rare occurrence to have me blog twice in one day. I don't have a choice. Sometime this morning while trying to pick up child #4, my back gave out. Extreme pain and could barely walk...actually at one point I couldn't walk. I would just stand there saying "ow, ow, ow". What normally would take me seconds to get down the stairs, took me 15 minutes. Every step was excruciating. Had to use #1 and #2's shoulders just to keep myself upright. I call my DH, who is still fishing. He is of no help whatsoever, tells me to lay down. If I could move into a position for me to lay down, I would have. I couldn't even sit without the pain shooting up my leg and back. I took some ibuprofen, which seemed to dull the pain, but it is still there. Sitting to long doesn't help. Standing too long doesn't help either. It's a no win situation. I really hope that going to bed tonight will help.
So here I sit, waiting for the tweaking pain to leave my body so I can get up in a few. #2 child has an event tonight that I have to be at. Then it is off to dinner with the IL's. Joy.

No comments: