Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer ???

Only 2 hours of school tomorrow. Then it is summer break. Doesn't feel like summer. Keeps raining here and it hasn't got past 75* in awhile now. Not that I'm complaining, I hate the heat, but it makes for cranky kids feeling couped up in the house.
With the kids graduating from there perspective grade, it has made me feel a bit on the older side of life. I remember like it was yesterday what it was like to be in the grades they are "graduating" from. I now have a 9th grader, 5th grader and a 1st grader. Ack...
We don't have much plans for the summer as I thought we did, so that could make it even longer than ever. As I have said in a previous post, I am looking forward to sleeping in and not having to rush around to get kids off to school. Oh, and thank goodness we have a pool to swim in. If only the weather would cooperate.
Better get dinner going so the kids don't think I am trying to starve them. lol.

No comments: