Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The dentist did not go well today. Who would have thought that dentist like to milk ya for every penny you have (or don't have, in my case) ? I am completely screwed. I am secretly hoping the money fairy will sprinkle a bit my way. If not, then I will have a hole in my mouth for quite awhile.
Kids are nuts, as usuall. Oldest has a huge project due tomorrow and needs to look professional when she presents it to the class. She hates anything that resembles a dress or skirt. Actually I think she only wears denim. Jeans and t-shirt is her thing. I can't convince her 14 year old self that there are other options. So tonight she is scrambling to find something to wear. She has insisted I take her to Target to find something suitable. That's not happening. No money means no money. She has a brown skirt, but insists that she wants to wear black. I will win this one, since no money really means no money. She'll figure it out. Eventually... I love her dearly, but she sure knows how to test my patience.
Well, I have to go find a ball the kids threw in the neighbors yard. Joy...

No comments: