Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bugs and balls? Hmm ...my sons favorite things right now. Why start this? I have so many other things to do. This is for me. Something I have wanted to get started doing for awhile now, just no time. School is letting out soon and the hectic days of summer are approaching. Gymnastics, camp, birthday parties for 2 of the kidlets, road trips and an airplane trip with just me and the baby. The last should be interesting. I haven't flown since ... can't seem to actually remember when I last flew. It's been awhile. The baby has never flown, and I have never flown with an almost 2 year old before. Should be interesting. I am glad school is almost out. No more rushing around in the morning to get 3 of the four kidlets out the door. Can't wait. Ahh, but I do have to get 1 kidlet off to summer school for a month. That's ok. We are in walking distance of the school so I can get a little exercise in daily.
Short and sweet. That will be my first post ever.

No comments: