Sunday, June 15, 2008

What can I say? I am home alone with the kids today. DH went fishing by himself. It is Fathers day, so why not, right? But the kids that are awake are being crazy as usual. Ugh. Called DH and he seems to think he will be gone ALL day!! Ummm, no. My child that is still asleep really needs to get up already. I swear we try to get them to sleep when they are little, and then when they turn into a teenager, we can't get them to wake up! I can never win!
The sun finally decided to come out today, so hopefully the kids can get outside today to run off some of there energy. I have the wagon ready to take them for a walk, but, I really need to do some cleaning today. I know the cleaning can wait, and probably will, but that just means more work for me tomorrow. Landlord is coming tomorrow, so I need to make the place look respectable.
Since my #3 kid is talking while I am typing, I better go. He won't go away. OK nice, now he crawled on my back....seriously never a dull moment around here!

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there!!

No comments: